Did A Recent Accident Leave You Hurt?
Traffic in the Big-D is notoriously terrible, causing not only serious delays, but serious accidents. In fact, the Texas Department of Transportation estimated that the economic loss resulting from accidents in 2012 alone was a massive $26,000,000,000. Clearly, the financial burden of a crash is immense and it’s no wonder countless victims become debilitated by medical debt and other accident-related expenses every year. Fortunately, you don’t have to be one of them. By hiring the guidance of a skilled Dallas car accident attorney, you may be able to win compensation by taking action against the responsible party.
Based on the details of the collision, you may be able to pursue a personal injury claim. The success of most injury claims hinge on the cause of the accident and the extent of the damages you have suffered. Learn more about meeting with an experienced Dallas accident lawyer today.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Although many people have experienced fender-benders in their lives, few have endured the stress and trauma of a severe motor vehicle accident and the resulting injuries. No one ever expects to be placed in this trying situation and having numerous questions is to be expected. A Dallas lawyer focusing on personal injury can address your concerns and provide information that matters.
Start learning today by reviewing these common FAQs:
- How can I prove the cause of my accident? The police report, eye-witness testimonials, previous driving records, and other documentation from the accident scene can all elucidate the cause of the accident. For your case to have the highest chance of success, you will need to link your accident to a preventable cause.
- How long does a lawsuit take? The length of every lawsuit will vary based upon the factors at play. Settling with the responsible party outside of court can often expedite the process.
- What can I be compensated for? You may be compensated for all accident-related expenses, including medical bills, auto repairs and lost time at work.
- Should I settle with the insurance company? If you have endured great personal harm and property damage, it is rarely in your best interest to settle with insurance. This is because insurance adjustors generally provide lowball offers. Meet with an attorney to understand the true value of your case.
- What should I look for in a lawyer? You will want to look for a lawyer with experience and knowledge in handling Dallas personal injury cases. Your lawyer will ideally specialize in personal injury law and have an impressive track record of success. You will also want to look for a lawyer who respects you and makes you feel comfortable.
If you have more specific questions about beginning the personal injury process, meet with a Dallas auto accident attorney today. He or she will be ready to answer your questions and provide sound counsel to you during this time.
Take Action Now
If you’re contemplating taking action, but are concerned about the cost of an attorney, don’t let that be a detouring factor. Many lawyers are surprisingly affordable and some only collect a few if your case is successful. Why not explore your option and solutions with a Dallas attorney today?